We know that some households are struggling financially at the moment and providing food is a practical way that we can help. By delivering healthy, nutritious food to your door and inviting you to make a donation, we hope that we can support people in Knutsford at this difficult time. Your donations help us to help others.
How it works
- Choose the box(es) you would like.
- If you’d like to donate an additional amount (this is optional), add a £1, £5 or £10 donation to your cart.
- Due to the national lockdown we will deliver the boxes to your home free of charge!
- Complete your order & let us know any allergies or things you don’t want.
- We’ll then contact you to confirm a date and time for delivery
We have 3 types of boxes, an essentials box and a fresh box. You can see what is typically in the boxes by clicking on each box. Sometimes this will change, depending on the food available.
What to do if you have allergies or don’t want something
If you see something in the ‘typical box’ description that you don’t like or want, or are allergic to, please let us know in the order notes before you place your order.
Who can order
We can deliver to anyone in Knutsford (WA16 postcodes). Our boxes are limited so ask you to please just order what you need and we are only able to offer 1 of each box per household per week.
We may contact you to see what other support we may be able to give you. If you would like further support with debt management, benefit advice or budgeting please put a note on your order and a member of staff will get in touch.